The NESHCo Job Bank is a highly-valued resource among healthcare communications and marketing professionals in New England. The members of NESHCo, have given us continued positive feedback on the importance of this tool while job searching. We hope organizations will also find this service valuable as you seek qualified candidates for job openings.
NESHCo maintains an up-to-date distribution list of more than 200 members in the region. Job postings are sent directly to member inboxes via a listserve. In addition, jobs remain on the NESHCo website for 60 days, unless otherwise directed.
Contact NESHCo Administrator Jenn Gervais email@example.com
Webinar Spotlight Ad ($200) - A spotlight ad will be placed in NESHCo’s monthly electronic invitation for a fee of $200. This will include the organization’s logo.
Webinar Announcement ($50)- The job can be highlighted at the start of NESHCo’s monthly webinar.
Email Alert ($150)- A dedicated HTML job alert email can be sent to NESHCo’s members.
Home Page Ad ($250)– An ad can be placed on the home page of the NESHCo website.
An integrated healthcare delivery system, Central Maine Healthcare (CMHC) serves 400,000 people in the central, western, and mid-coast regions of the state. One flagship medical center, two rural, critical access hospitals and an extensive variety of primary and specialty care practices located in 15 communities throughout the region make up the CMHC system.
Central Maine Healthcare is focused on exceptional quality and patient access to care. Affiliated with Mass General Hospital in Boston, CMHC provides Mainers the most innovative and current treatments available without having to leave their hometown. The Mass General affiliation gives CMHC patients greater access to sub-specialty care in hematology/oncology, neurology, stroke, and trauma.
Whether seeing your primary care provider, a highly-qualified specialist within our healthcare network, or visiting one of our three hospital locations throughout Maine, be assured that with Central Maine Healthcare you’re always receiving accessible, comprehensive, world-class care.
Develop and manage comprehensive public relations and media relations programs to effectively position Central Maine Healthcare as an integral healthcare provider in Maine, by supporting strategic goals and system marketing/public relations plans for key clinical and ancillary areas.
As the primary point of contact for media and PR partners, this person will provide public relations counsel, editorial services and crisis planning/response for key strategic initiatives, programs, special projects, events and/or breaking news or potential crises; ensure a positive and cohesive public image; communicate the system mission and vision to the media through an ongoing media relations and communications program, including the development and dissemination of news, feature and photo releases, proactive engagement of key external stakeholders and media representatives, as well as reactive response to external requests for comment and information..
Educational Requirements: Bachelor’s degree required. Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, communications, English or related field preferred.
Experience Requirements: 5-7 years management experience in media/public relations / marketing/ communications preferably in a large medical practice setting, health care or community organization. Must have news media or media relations experience and strong knowledge of communication and public relations practices, methods and strategies. Must possess basic management principles and have experience in developing and maintaining budget. Must have proven communication skills and abilities in writing and interpreting concepts/ideas into written and/or verbal form to selected audiences. Must be able to work well under pressure and deadlines and be flexible and adaptable to unexpected changes.
Stamford Health is seeking an individual to join the Marketing Department as a Marketing Specialist. This is a full time (37.5hrs/weekly) Monday-Friday, day shift position. The individual will report directly to the Manager of Marketing Communications. This position is responsible for the implementation of marketing tactics that sustain and strengthen marketing strategies for the System (Hospital, Medical Group and Foundation), with a focus on traditional marketing. This person also serves as the lead for all aspects of marketing for Stamford Health Medical Group, a multispecialty physician group with offices throughout lower Fairfield County.
· Works collaboratively with marketing and public relations team and others throughout the Organization to facilitate and manage marketing initiatives. Serves as a liaison and consultant in the implementation of marketing objectives for SHMG and other service lines as assigned. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Draft, edit and/or proofread copy for traditional marketing projects (announcements, posters, newsletters, invitations, brochures, advertisements, etc.)
· Manage production of onboarding collateral for SHMG physicians including bio cards, welcome ads and letterhead
· Develop advertising (e.g., physician welcome ads, calendar ads, SHMG location ads, journal ads) as requested by manager
· Manage production of projects consistent with brand guidelines and build vendor relationships to achieve timely, cost-effective outcomes
· Research and secure mailing lists for direct mail campaigns and manage distribution using internal or external resources.
· Support the Manager of Marketing Communications in maintaining brand standards throughout the organization.
· Coordinate video and photo shoots
· Develop proficiency in CRM system including digital dashboard
· Participates in online marketing initiatives, such as email campaigns, as needed
· 4-6 Years experience in a marketing role
· Bachelor's degree required.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills and attention to detail
· Self-Starter with a strong work ethic
· Demonstrated knowledge of collateral material design and production
· Experience and comfort in online space; understanding of social media, website development, e-marketing and how they complement traditional marketing
· Ability to work independently & collaborate creatively and productively in a team environment
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Desktop Design or Publishing software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat, PhotoShop, etc.)
· Ability to deal well with competing priorities and heavy work volume; works well under pressure and deadlines; flexible and adaptable to unexpected changes in business and corporate environment.
· Demonstrated project management skills, manages priorities and utilizes time effectively.
Ability to collaborate creatively and productively in a team environment.